• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

What is your tipple??

1 shot willie

Administrator
Staff member
All this lovely weather just screams the need for a BBQ.......outdoor cooking and a few beers.:thumbsup:

I do like a drop of "German Beir"....Herforder Pills being the favourite...or Paddabourner....hard to find these days.
Get fed up drinking Hieniken....Carlsberg.....ans Budweiser and the likes.

Was in Lidls and saw a beer called "Galereux" White tin red badge.

Well worth a look and taste.:thumbsup:

Whats your tipple for the BBQ??

A like red wine African red wine is nice sharia a think lol. Or becks there's a polish beer a like but a cant remember the name of it lol.

A like some hooch to;) mainly meed (honey whisky) that only for special BBQ were I'm not cooking because it hits hard..my dad gets it from his mate

Most whisky to :thumbsup:

I like both the beers you like Bill having been stationed in both of those towns but over here I'm into cask ales. As for something stronger a nice single malt does the job but to be honest I've had no alcohol of any sort since last Sunday

Whiskey does me in lads...I falls over I do....:D

Like a drop of Red or white wine aswell.......buy nay-yy whiskey yi ken :rofl:
Remember the 6 packs of Herforder Joe....yellow and blue box....nectar.

Whiskey does me in lads...I falls over I do....:D

Like a drop of Red or white wine aswell.......buy nay-yy whiskey yi ken :rofl:
Remember the 6 packs of Herforder Joe....yellow and blue box....nectar.
Yep I certainly do mate, in Aden I used to drink Tiger which at the time was banned in U.K. you can buy it now and it's still very nice

Dark rum (OVD, Kraken, Dark Matter (distilled in Scotland)) with coke or ginger beer.
Occasionally red wine (Argentinian Malbec) or actually mostly any red wine lol

:rofl::rofl:.......yeah I bet Mark.......been known to bring on a song or two also:D

I could never understand why they drink it with water.......I guess to maintain the taste?
When I did try it....I put Lemonade in it:whistle::D.......probably frowned upon by the true Whiskey drinkers?

Morning mate:thumbsup:

Morning mate
And yes you should have been hung drawn and quartered for such sacrilege:rofl::rofl:

Water is to cure the burn sum what also ice. I don't drink it straight unless it's over 12 years and then a just have a tipple. Have got myself into some states when drinking with my old boy and uncle :D they can take a skin full my uncle drinks it straight and my dad drinks it with Coke witch cause a few naughty word between them lol

Nothing like a good old sing song bill when the whisky is doing its rounds :D Sometimes my old man gets the pipes out. Mainly the guitar or the keyboard a will dig out a few photos and post them up :thumbsup:

Back