• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Soft plastics

Rigsby

Quite Talkative
My most productive colour combination in a hard plastic lure lime back pearl glow especially the ima hound glide & komomo ll the later out of production apparently?
A chat with tlf softplastics
See if he can help me with the colour combination put into a few soft plastics I'd like to thank him at this point he was straight onto it and within a few days free of charge they arrived just wanted to know if they are the sort of thing l was looking for the quality of the lures are excellent will definitely be putting another order in paid paid for of course šŸ˜‰ got a pack each of long tails. Albie snax & tiki bamboo sticks.
A quick blast of light charged the underneath impressive to say the least can't wait to put them to the test I'm sure they'll do the job just fine šŸ‘Œ
20240123_155136.jpg

20240123_154646.jpg

Back