• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Raise the Titanic-what do you think?

Nah, my Fiona has the wet & wild Nigella app & constantly updates itself so I can play hide the sausage with any woman I feel like at any time of day! I've already done those two hot ladies off Countdown, (Rachel Riley & Susie Dent) Sharon Stone, Belinda Carlisle & that sexy bird who works in my local newsagent. Gotta love modern technology, dontcha?;)

Why don't you try talking to the sexy bird in the newsagent's, rather than pumping up Fiona all day? :confused:

I know it would be a bit of a departure for you, but you never know your luck until you try...! :rolleyes:

Why don't you try talking to the sexy bird in the newsagent's, rather than pumping up Fiona all day? :confused:

I know it would be a bit of a departure for you, but you never know your luck until you try...! :rolleyes:

Funny enough I flirted with her when I went in there for a box of ciggies. We had a good giggle so who knows?

But Fiona might get the hump if I'm unfaithful:D

Keith, just where did you come by Doris? No don't titter Mrs. Coz I'm thinking you must have one of the Del Boy type offerings, where one has to pull Doris' insides out, in order to blow it up.:rolleyes: So in actual fact when you do inflate it, your giving Boris a blow job and once he's inflated and having put the stopper in to prevent him deflating, you then push the whole thing inside the doll, thus turning Boris into Doris.:p I'm thinking you have the hermaphrodite doll, which swings both ways, which is extremely lucky if you and your girlfriend are into that kind of thing.;)

Doris is the nearest thing Keith has to a girlfriend. The word you're looking for is not "lucky," it's "sad." :rolleyes:

Tell that to my past conquests, no complaints from them! But I always seem to end up with nut jobs & slappers:eek:.

How could you say such vicious, libelous things to me in my sensitive state? Now I'm going to sit in the corner and cry:(. It's all your fault!

Besides, I can't afford a girlfriend, the Diana 52 I'm paying for is a right pocket eater along with lady 335 of the high and noble Anschutz family. Makeovers are expensive! Then there's keeping my darling Belinda happy with its preferred diet of Air Arms Diabolo Field 5.52 ammo at 14 quid a tin! Very skint I am.

Last edited:
Tell that to my past conquests, no complaints from them! But I always seem to end up with nut jobs & slappers:eek:.

How could you say such vicious, libelous things to me in my sensitive state? Now I'm going to sit in the corner and cry:(. It's all your fault!

Besides, I can't afford a girlfriend, the Diana 52 I'm paying for is a right pocket eater along with lady 335 of the high and noble Anschutz family. Makeovers are expensive! Then there's keeping my darling Belinda happy with its preferred diet of Air Arms Diabolo Field 5.52 ammo at 14 quid a tin! Very skint I am.

Oh stop whining! :p

What about the sexy baggage in the newsagent's? You've been talking about her for months -- get off your arris and do something about it! You might even get the odd free packet of gaspers into the bargain! :eek:

I'm not surprised you're skint though -- have you sought treatment for your addiction to air rifles? :rolleyes:

You don't need the three .22 air rifles, so I'd be happy to take the Diana off your hands as part of your therapy... ;)

Oh stop whining! :p

What about the sexy baggage in the newsagent's? You've been talking about her for months -- get off your arris and do something about it! You might even get the odd free packet of gaspers into the bargain! :eek:

I'm not surprised you're skint though -- have you sought treatment for your addiction to air rifles? :rolleyes:

You don't need the three .22 air rifles, so I'd be happy to take the Diana off your hands as part of your therapy... ;)

Sorry too late!:p

Sold her for £100 to an RFD I know as parts are a git to find (god knows I tried:() & I had to buy a new laptop after a cup of tea drowned my old one. Still had to spend another 80 quid on top n'all! Wasn't a happy bunny about that whole debacle.

And who says I can't have three air rifles? I'd have a whole room full of them if I had my way. My therapist said I'm perfectly normal while she was taking her panties off & laying across my bed suggestively saying something about wanting to handle my weapon. I think she must like shooting, too;)

Last edited:
Sorry too late!:p

Sold her for £100 to an RFD I know as parts are a git to find (god knows I tried:() & I had to buy a new laptop after a cup of tea drowned my old one. Still had to spend another 80 quid on top n'all! Wasn't a happy bunny about that whole debacle.

And who says I can't have three air rifles? I'd have a whole room full of them if I had my way. My therapist said I'm perfectly normal while she was taking her panties off & laying across my bed suggestively saying something about wanting to handle my weapon. I think she must like shooting, too;)

Vivid imagination you have there, Keith. :rolleyes:

How's Doris Dunlopillow doing these days? :D

Keith, just where did you come by Doris? No don't titter Mrs. Coz I'm thinking you must have one of the Del Boy type offerings, where one has to pull Doris' insides out, in order to blow it up.:rolleyes: So in actual fact when you do inflate it, your giving Boris a blow job and once he's inflated and having put the stopper in to prevent him deflating, you then push the whole thing inside the doll, thus turning Boris into Doris.:p I'm thinking you have the hermaphrodite doll, which swings both ways, which is extremely lucky if you and your girlfriend are into that kind of thing.;)
Unfortunately I read this thread because a guest had viewed it, now I’ve read it I can’t un-see it. One thought occurs though…. How does Grandadfatboy know so much about these matters?🫣

Hi all,

I watched it earlier on this evening and I thought it was rather good. Just as a trip down memory lane, as I remember seeing it many moons ago. But in my search to watch it online, I found tons of bad reviews. God knows why, as I thought it was rather good. Apparently the author of the book its based on (Clive Cussler) was a bit pissed off with the screenplay as well. Books are always better than the film adaptations, obviously, but I don't think they did a bad job with this one.

So what do you reckon? I thought I'd share it with you, so if you fancy a trip down memory lane, or you've never seen it before, here you go. I defy anyone not to get that chill down your spine when they raise her with that beautiful music score playing in the background. Or am I just a big softie?

Raise The Titanic Legendado Full Movie - YouTube

I found that it was one of those films that certainly gives you food for thought. When she comes to the surface, you find yourself thinking wow, wouldn't it be great if that actually happened? Then you think, I wonder if that would be possible in real life? Then there is the moral side of something like that as it was going to be attempted in real life at one point (allegedly), but in the end it was decided to let the ship, and those who went down with her, rest in peace, which I think is the right thing to do, but on the other hand, the historical, architectural & technical value speaks for itself & another moral standpoint is that it should be shared. See what I mean about food for thought?
Interesting comment. I think I’ve seen the movie but I think the book was better, possible one of the first Mr Cussler wrote.

I also wonder whether raising the Titanic might still remain beyond current technological capacity….? I recall not too long ago an Ill-conceived expedition down there ended in failure.

Not for a land lubber like me.

Alan

Back